Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - Book #3 - Day 9

Hi Book Buddies,

I know it says Day 9 but I'm a little behind in my reading. So, I'm getting all caught up this morning. I hope that is OK with you.

Well, I just finished reading chapter 10. I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading! I was really worried about Yaz getting eaten by Hound. That would have been terrible. But then, I didn't really think the author would make Yaz die. That would have been too sad. But where is Batty?

I wrote down another word. Simultaneously on page 125. Also, I noticed the word pondered on page 127. Kathleen says ponder a lot. It means to think over. She likes to think about things before she decides what to do.

OK, I'm going to read chapter 11 now because I have to find out what happens to Batty. I hope she is OK.

Your book buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sleepy bear its M-a-r-i-s-o-l your favorite oh and anaiis is your favorite book club reader too. i wonder if shes on the book club:). so sleepy bear how was your 7 days off with moosy moose and kathleen oh my goodness i keep calling her kathleen i meant Mrs. Hunter:p hehe you and sleepy bear are soooooooooo funny. Hey guess what Mrs. Hunter and the classroom did plus me. we read a book with big words like this. THERE WERE BIG LEAFS AND SKINNY LEAVES. like that or like this. there were skinny leafes and big leaves. like that too. so thats what we learned yestarday and today. i like that way:) i think im going to read like that forever until i die. i like reading that way. thanks to mrs hunter she is a good techer in fact she is the best:) even the bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest bestest BESTEST! techer i ever had. oh and you guys too hehe:p. ok so send me back your friend marisol& your other friend aniis too ok. ok bye bye sleepy bear. hmmh:) bye bye leepy bear