Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - Book #3 - Day 7

Hi Book Buddies,

Wow! I did a lot of reading while I was in Victoria. I just finished chapter 8. Have you ever had to eat dinner at a really fancy restaurant with a bunch of grown ups? I have. I felt like Jeffrey and all the Penderwick sisters at Jeffrey's birthday party dinner.

Did you notice how Dexter got the name of the church wrong on page 107? He called it the Sistern Chapel instead of the Sistine Chapel. I remember reading about the Sistine Chapel in The Tiger Rising. Boy, Dexter needs our help!

I'm going to read chapter 9 tonight. Chapter 9 is called "Shocking News." I wonder what is going to happen next.

I'll let you know tomorrow so I hope you are keeping up with our reading.

Bye for now,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: