Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sleepy Bear Reads INTERRUPTING CHICKEN

Hi Book Buddies,

I went to Mockingbird Books today to read my new story.  I like going there because there are lots of super cozy nooks to curl up into and read.

The Beginning of the Book

Today I started at the table and chairs because I was eating my chocolate chip cookie. 

It’s the next best thing to hot cocoa and goo-gobs of whippy cream.

 

One Of My Favorite Places to Read

Chicken asked his Papa to read him a bedtime story to help him go to sleep.

 I was super comfy lying on my back with my feet up.  This is one of my favorite ways to read a good book!

 Papa started to read HANSEL AND GRETEL.  I like that story.  Uh oh! Chicken jumped into the story and told Hansel and Gretel the old woman was a witch.  That ended the story real fast. 

Papa started to read another story called LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.  But guess what?  Chicken interrupted that story, too!

I wonder if Chicken will stop interrupting his bedtime stories.  What do you think?

Write to me and tell me your predictions.  I’ll write back tomorrow with more of the story from INTERRUPTING CHICKEN.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: