Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sleepy Bear and More WILLY WONKA Rehearsals!

Hi Theater Buddies,

I was still feeling under the weather at rehearsal, but like they say in show business, “the show must go on!”

Cast #2

I got to see cast number 3 rehearse on Saturday. 

That’s my head at the bottom of the picture. 

I had front row seats in the rehearsal hall.

 

Sleepy Bear Reads a Script

I followed along with one of the actor’s and her script.  She had some parts highlighted in pink.  Very important notes!

 

P1290153

This is my new friend.  I was helping her at the prop table. Props are pretend things the actors use to make the scenes

real, like telephones, flags, and even beach balls!

 

 

Opening night is Friday February 4th.  I already have my tickets.  I hope to see you there.  Be sure to ask an adult to take you.  Give them the website for Broadway Bound so they can buy tickets, too.  Here it is:  http://www.broadwaybound.org/willy-wonka

Be sure to say hi if you see me on Friday.

Your Theater Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: