Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sleepy Bear Answers Mail from Harry

Hi Harry,

I have read GOOD NIGHT MOON.  That is one of my most favorite stories, especially just before I go to sleep.

I have not read ELEPHANT AND PIGGIE.  Maybe I should get that one at my library.  Will you read it with me if I get the book?

One of my favorite books is A VISITOR FOR BEAR by Bonnie Becker.  The author lives in Seattle.  She signed my book for me.  She is a really nice lady.

Your New Best Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

3 comments:

Harry said...

Dear Sleepy Bear,
I have some great days at this library. Thank you for reading with us! I had fun. I have to go home. Maybe I can talk to you again soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Sleepy Bear,
hi.

Mrs. A said...

Good morning, Sleepy Bear!
My class loves Junie B. Jones.
Have you ever read any of those books and if so, which is your favoritie?
Mrs. A