Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club for Girls with Mockingbird Books - Judy Moody

Hi Book Buddies!

I finished reading the first book in the JUDY MOODY series. I really liked it. I think Judy is really funny and Kathleen says she's spunky. I like that word, SPUNKY. And she's smart.

I learned a lot from Judy Moody. Like about the Venus Fly Trap plant. I never heard of one before. I'm going to ask Kathleen to buy one for me, too.

I wonder if toads really pee in your paw when you hold them. I don't want a toad to find out. But if you try it, let me know what happens.

I really like how Judy Moody turned her ME Collage into something super duper even after the Jungle Juice squirted on it. Have you ever had something like that happen?

Write to me about your favorite parts.

I'm going to start reading the second book. It's called, JUDY MOODY GETS FAMOUS.

Bye for now,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: