Friday, July 10, 2009

Sleepy Bear Answers His Mail

Hi Book Buddies and Friends,

I want to answer a couple of questions from Delilah.

She asked if TIGER RISING is a good book. Yes! I loved reading that book. And guess what? It was the first book we read for my book club. If you look at my blogs from November, you'll get to read what I wrote about the book. Sometimes I share what I'm thinking when I'm reading. Sometimes I ask questions. And sometimes I share the new words I learned. I write those on sticky notes. Be sure to start at the beginning. Let me know if you have any questions, too.

Delilah also suggested new books for the girls' book club at Mockingbird Books. I love THE TALE OF DESPEREAUX. That is one of my all time favorite books. I think the JUDY MOODY books are a good choice, too. I wonder if Delilah will be able to join us on Wednesday night for our monthly book club meeting at Mockingbird Books. I hope so!

I'm getting myself ready to ask Moosey-Moose if he wants to play a game of SCRABBLE with me. I'm going to tell him that the loser has to do the winner's chores for a whole month! I am so tired of doing his chores. He thinks he's going to go away on a vacation because he has lots of free time. I think he is going to be in for a huge surprise!!

I can't wait to read more comments from all my blog readers.

Bye for now,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: