Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club for Girls with Mockingbird Books - Judy Moody

Hi Book Buddies,

I hope you enjoyed reading THE PUPPY PLACE books. I know I did. But now it is time to start our new books.

Last night at Mockingbird Books we decided to read the JUDY MOODY books. Oh, and guess what? The cover of the books are going to look a little bit different. The publisher, that's the company that turns the story into a book, is adding color to the covers of all of Judy Moody's books!! I saw pictures of them and they look super duper!

And, when you go the library or bookstore to get your books, look for the new treasure hunt activity book with Stink, Judy Moody's brother, too.

I'm going to the bookstore now to get my new books. Check back later to see which ones I decided to read first!

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: