Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club for Girls with Mockingbird Books - Judy Moody

Hi Book Buddies,

Sorry I did not blog earlier today. I've been reading Judy Moody all day. I'm reading Book 1 first because I've never read any Judy Moody books before. It's called, JUDY MOODY WAS IN A MOOD. NOT A GOOD MOOD. A BAD MOOD.

It's a little strange to read about Judy Moody going back to school when it's still only July! But I know how she feels about starting the new school year and you have to get used to all kinds of new stuff. Do you like the first day of school? I know Kathleen always likes the first day of school. Even when she was a little girl she always looked forward to the first day of school. She says it's like a whole new adventure waiting to happen! Do you like the first day of school?

I also like the project that Judy gets to make - her ME collage. Kathleen does something like that with her students. I think I would like to make one. But first, I need to finish my game of SCRABBLE with Moosey-Moose. Psst, I think I'm going to win. But don't tell Moosey-Moose I said that.

I'm going to read some more Judy Moody before I have to go to sleep. I hope you blog back to me.

Your book buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: