Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club for Girls with Mockingbird Books - THE PUPPY PLACE

Hi Book Buddies!

I love the PUPPY PLACE books. I finished reading Snowball and I loved it! It made me look forward to winter already.

Earlier this week I read Shadow. He is very cute on the cover of the book. I think it was really cool how Lizzie and Charles found him a new home as a seeing eye dog in training. I've seen dogs in town that wear the green vest that tells people the dog is in training. That's a lot of responsibility for the dog. I'm sure Shadow will do a great job!

Yesterday I read Rascal. He sure was a rascal. Sometimes Kathleen calls me a rascal but only when I get into mischief. That doesn't happen too many times. Mostly Moosey-Moose is the one getting into trouble. He's a big rascal. But don't tell him I said that.

I made a prediction that Rascal would find his forever home with the horses. And I was right! It was a perfect home for him.

Did you make any predictions?

What was your favorite part?

What is your favorite PUPPY PLACE BOOK?

Next Wednesday, July 15, we meet at Mockingbird Books. If you can't make it, be sure to write to me about books you want to read for next month. Maybe the Nancy Drew Notebook series?

Bye for now,
Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The books I think you should read is The Tale of Despereaux and the
Joody Moody series too.
Delilah