Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club for Girls with Mockingbird Books - THE PUPPY PLACE

Hi Book Buddies,

I just finished reading SNOWBALL. That puppy reminds me of Kathleen's cat when it was a tiny kitten - all white and fluffy.

I was hoping Snowball would get to live with Mrs. Peabody. I felt sorry for her because she was living in a new place and had to give up her own dog, and she didn't have any new friends yet. That sounds very lonely.

Charles has to write a lot of letters at school. I know Kathleen teaches her students how to write letters. Writing my blog is like writing a letter, too. Except I get to use the computer. Charles had to write everything with a pencil. Do you ever write letters?

My favorite part in SNOWBALL was when the puppy ran out of the bath tub with soapy suds all over him and he ran through the house. I could picture that in my mind. What a mess that would be! What was your favorite part?

I'm going to read SHADOW next. Kathleen used to have a cat named Shadow.

Write soon.
Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sleepy Bear its zeena i havent read any of your books but i think there going to be good oh and how are you from zeena