Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - Day 9

Good Morning Book Club Buddies,

Did you read Chapter 6? I wonder why Rob helped Sistine if he thinks she does not like him? He is a really nice person. I am very curious about Sistine. I want to know more about her.

Did you look up the Sistine Chapel? What is it?

Did you look up the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?

Read Chapter 7 today. I'm looking forward to reading your comments this afternoon.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy-bear.i think he helped her because he wants to be friends with her.i think i am going to stay at first resess because i don't think me enternet is going to work tomorrow.what do you think?what do you think about him helping her?

well i have to go.

p.s when is your birthbay?

SENCERLY,NATALIE