Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - Day 5

Hi Boys and Girls,

I hope you got a chance to read this weekend. I know I did. But if you didn't, that's OK. Make sure you read tomorrow so you don't get behind. Are you taking your book with you wherever you go?

Here is you assignment. In Chapter 3 Rob meets Sistine. She's the new girl at school. Go to google and look up the Sistine Chapel. It is a very famous church in Italy. I think you will like it.

Do you like the new girl? Why or why not?

In Chapter 4 Rob talks about Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. That is a very famous city. Try to find it on a map.

Do you know what the Liberty Bell is? If you don't go to Google and find a picture.

Did Sistine really put her foot in her mouth? Re-read chapter 4 to find out.

Be sure to write comments to me if you have any questions. Let me know how you like the story, too. I'm really liking it!

I will give you a new assignment tomorrow.

Your book buddy,

Sleepy Bear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy-bear no she did not put her feet in her mouth.i think i well look in in google at home.

so whats your fave part of the book?my is when the new girl came in the bus an that one of the boys said this is a school bus not a party bus.

well i have to go by.

p.s did you get my cousens comment?

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

HI SLEEPY BEAR.I AM ONLY ON CHAPTER3 BUT I AM GONNA BE ON CHAPTER 6 TONIGHT I FEEL BAD THAT HE HAS A RASH WRITE BACK



SINSERELY,
BRITTNEY

Anonymous said...

Hi Sleepy Bear I am SOOOOOO SORYYYYYYYYY I havent started reading The Tiger Rising:(((. When I get my homework packet I read 30min. but i'll bump up my reading 10 more min:))).Well bye Sleepy Bear then again a'm SOOOO SORYYYYY!!Imer