Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleepy Bear Has Blog Advice


Hi Boys and Girls,

How are you this morning? Are you happy to have the day off? Do you remember why today is a holiday for schools and some businesses? Write back and tell me if you don't remember and I will tell you why we celebrate Veterans' Day.

But, before you comment again, I want to remind you about safety. When you use the computer it is very important to follow these three rules:

1. Never tell your last name to anyone.
2. Never tell your phone number to anyone.
3. Never tell your address to anyone.

Moosey-Moose is going to remind kids about these 3 rules, too. We both want you to use the computer safely. If you have questions, you can ask me or you can ask an adult who lives with you.

Your friend,

Sleepy Bear

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sleepy Bear,

That is really good advice to give to kids about computer safety.

I'm going to go read The Tiger Rising now.

Bye,

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy-bear i think rob shud tell his mr.phelmer that his rash will never come of.thanks for the advice my mom never lets me go on those kind of stuff.so did you ever go to school?can you come with kathleen to school?well i hop you come.by for now.

p.s good night.

SENCERLY,NATALIE

Anonymous said...

those steps are realy important for us and are we suppose to be reading chapter 5?




your friend Alondra

Anonymous said...

those steps are realy important for us and are we suppose to be reading chapter 5?ps i got a ?on the book _the tiger rising in the begening of chapter 1 ,how did the little boy got the rash?


your truly friend alondra:)))

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear the tiger rising is a good book so far. How have you been. Do you like the tiger rising. It is starting to sound like a good book to me. Have you ever read the tiger rising before?
I can not wait to see what happens
next in the book.
well bye for now sleepy bear.
love Taylor.

Anonymous said...

I look up the sistine chapel it was butiful and the liberty bell. and it was butiful that I like the liberty bell and the sistine chapel there're butiful.