Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sleepy Bear Bakes Brownies





Hi Boys and Girls,




I finally climbed up all the stairs and found the telephone.




But I could not reach it.


So, I decided to move a chair and climb on the seat.

But, I still could not reach the phone. So, I climbed up higher!


















At last! I reached the phone. I made myself cozy and dialed the number to my friends, Bear and Scaredy Pup.












I was so happy to hear their voices. We chatted for 1 hour!!















































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi slepy-bear i triy to clim rock to and it is hard to.

so i relly need to know when your book club is starting.

so moosey-moose said that you are bussy.

well i got to go by for now.

p.s. how old are you?

SENCERLY,NATALIE