Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sleepy Bear Washes Dishes


Hi Boys and Girls,


I have been washing dishes to earn more allowance money so I can help pay for my phone bill. I never knew washing dishes would be this hard to do. It's not fun.


But I have not washed dishes all weekend. I did read The Tiger Rising today, too. We should read Chapters 9 and 10. I hope that is not too much work for you. Kathleen told me most kids are not in school this week.


Well, write soon.


Your friend,


Sleepy Bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy-bear.i think i will read capter 9 & 10 tomorrow because it is to late now.what book do you like the most?i don't know wich one i like because theres a lot of books i like.

well i have to go to sleep.

p.s i don't like washing the dishis to because my hands get wet.

SENCERLY,NATALIE

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy-bear i hope you have a good thanksgiving.

sencerly,natalie