Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sleepy Bear Reads a Pinky and Peanut Book

Hi Book Buddies,

I chose my next book.

 The Adventure Begins - Day 1

It is called, The Adventure Begins. This is a Pinky and Peanut chapter book. The authors are Deena Cook and Cherie McIntosh.

 

 

 

 

My reading and writing teacher, Kathleen, met the authors! I wish I had met them, too. Kathleen said they were really nice. She told them about me and they gave her a copy of their book. Kathleen gave it to me to read with my book buddies!

I’m going slurp my hot cocoa with goo-gobs of whippy cream and nibble on homemade cookies while I read about Pinky and Peanut.

This is the link to Pinky and Peanut’s website:  http://pinkyandpeanut.com.

There are lots of fun activities. Ask an adult to help you and ask in a super nice way if they will buy a copy of the book for you. Then we can read the book together.

Check back later and I will tell you more about Pinky and Peanut.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: