Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sleepy Bear Reads Another Cinderella Smith Book!

Hi Book Buddies,

My friend and author, Stephanie Barden gave me an advanced reading copy of her next book, Cinderella Smith, The More the Merrier.

Introduction to Book

 

The copy I have is called an advanced reading copy because it is not in the bookstores yet.

 

 

 

 

Stephanie’s editor and publisher are double-checking all the details so the grammar and punctuation are PERFECT!  Kathleen told me it is a good idea to re-read everything I write, too.

Today is another snowy day. My favorite weather to stay inside with my cup of hot cocoa with goo-gobs of whippy cream and read another Cinderella Smith book.

Check back and I will tell you what Cinderella is up to this time, but don’t worry, I won’t give any secrets away.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: