Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sleepy Bear Finishes Reading His First Pinky and Peanut Book

Hi Book Buddies,

Freinds Again!

Have you ever blamed your best friend for something? And then you found out your friend didn’t do what you thought they did? I did that once with my friend, Moosey-Moose. I felt really bad. I was happy when Moosey-Moose said he forgave me.

 

 

 

Pinky and Peanut had a similar thing happen to them. Do you know what that means? It means that Peanut blamed Pinky for taking the journal out of the clubhouse. They had a big fight. But then they found out the truth. Peanut was happy that Pinky forgave her. I was happy for both of them.

Pinky and Peanut are now starting second grade as best friends! I hope you enjoyed reading The Adventure Begins. If you did, then you will probably like their next two books.

This is the link to Pinky and Peanut’s website: http://pinkyandpeanut.com Ask an adult to help you.

Check back soon. I’m going to start reading another new book! I know you will like this next one, too.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: