Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sleepy Bear Finishes His Holiday Book

Hi Book Buddies,

I hope you had as much fun over the holidays as I did. In fact, I had so much fun, I didn’t have time to blog! But I did read.

The Tree Gets Shorter

 

Mr. Willowby’s Christmas tree is getting shorter and shorter.

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

I had a cookie that looked like a Christmas tree. It reminded me of Mr. Willowby’s tree. Every time I took a bite, it got shorter, too!

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Finally, Mr. Willowby enjoys his tree and the mice inside their home enjoy their tree – just like Mr. Willowby’s. And, just like my cookie!

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed reading Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree with me.

I’m choosing my first book to read for the year 2012. Check back soon to learn which book I’m going to read next.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: