Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sleepy Bear Reads The More the Merrier!

Hi Book Buddies,

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I finished reading Cinderella Smith, The More the Merrier.  I really really liked the story!

I liked it so much that I forgot to ask Kathleen to make another hot cocoa with goo-gobs of whippy cream for me!

 

 

 

If I were in third grade, I would want Cinderella to be in my classroom. She is smart and she is super nice. I also like the way she made up fun words. Like vexylent. I won’t give away what it means. But it is a nice word! Another word she made up is funderful! That is super fun to say! Funderful! Funderful! Funderful! I can’t wait to tell my buddy, Moosey-Moose!

Cinderella talked about the main theme in books, too. So I will tell you the main theme of this book. I think it is about including everyone in your club. Oh, and saying only nice words to people.

My friend, Stephanie Barden, she is the author of this book. She told me the book will be in the bookstores in April. That is not very far away. That’s vexylent!

I know you will like Cinderella Smith, The More the Merrier as much as I did. You can write to me on my blog and you can write to Stephanie Barden on her website. This is the link: http://www.stephaniebarden.com Let us know how much you like Cinderella and her new story!

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: