Monday, October 17, 2011

Sleepy Bear’s Book for Halloween!

Hi Book Buddies,

I have a new book to read for Halloween! It is called Tales of Mystery and Magic. This book has seven different stories from seven different countries. The first one I am going to read is called, “The Strange Visitor” and it is from Scotland.

Tales of Mystery and Magic - Intro

 

I chose this one because my best friend, Moosey-Moose, went to Scotland. I hope he likes it.

 

 

I am all ready with my special Halloween mug. Kathleen filled it with hot cocoa and goo-gobs of whippy cream. She also put candy corn candies on top! YUM! And, I have my Halloween cookie to munch on while I read in front of the fireplace. I hope you join me!

Oh, if you want to get a copy of the book to read at home, ask an adult to help you go to the Barefoot Books website. Here is the link: http://www.barefootbooks.com/shop/?bf_affiliate_code=000-0bg1-4977

Check back later and read with me.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: