Monday, October 31, 2011

Sleepy Bear Reads a Favorite Halloween Book

Hi Book Buddies,

Moosey-Moose is still on his adventure. He got stuck in a snow storm. Do you know where he is? I’ll give you another hint. Our president lives in the city that Moosey-Moose visited.

Since Moosey-Moose is not home yet, I’m reading a favorite Halloween book. It’s not scary at all!

 

Room On the Broom - #1

 

It is called, Room On the Broom, by Julia Donaldson. Axel Scheffler drew the pictures.

 

 

 

 

Room On the Broom - #2

One reason this is my favorite book is because it rhymes! That makes it fun to read.

 

 

 

Room On the Broom - #3

Another reason I like this book is because it is funny! The witch invites friends to join her on her broom.

 

 

 

Room On the Broom - #4

Uh Oh! the witch and her friends are flying in a rain storm. All her friends get wet, too. At least the witch has a cape and a hat.

 

 

I won’t tell you the ending but it is funny! Ask an adult to take you to a bookstore or the library so you can read it, too. Then write back to me and tell me your favorite parts.

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: