Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - FROM THE MIXED-UP FILES OF MRS. BASIL E. FRANKWEILER

Hi Book Buddies,


Do you like the book?

I'm liking it a lot. It's a good adventure and mystery story. I have never been to the Metropolitan Museum of Art but I have been to New York City.

Here's a link to the museum: http://www.metmuseum.org/

I'm on chapter 4. I read more than I said I would because I like to book so much, I just kept on reading! I like the map of the museum on page 48 and 49. Let's read all the way to chapter 7 this week. And don't forget to write your refrigerator words.

Moosey-Moose has new friends on his blog all the way from Scotland. I hope they join my book club and read with us, too. That would be super fun!

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear,
So did you ever get to go to the museum of art one time with Mrs.Hunter and Moosey-Moose too it must be alot of fun too huh?So i realy want to go to the museum of aret too but you know i cant go because my parents dont have time to go to the museum of arts its realy fun there i bet and my parents dont know where it is so i gotta go now so bye.


sincerely,

Vy