Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - THE PUPPY PLACE

Hi Book Buddies,
Do you remember last summer when we read four different PUPPY PLACE books? Well, I liked them so much that I wanted to read another one. I chose PATCHES. Patches is a beagle and he needs a new home so Charles and Lizzie are going to do their best to help him.

Oh, if you didn’t get to read the PUPPY PLACE books with me before, I’ll tell you a little bit about them. They are about a family named the Petersons and Charles and Lizzie are brother and sister. They are a foster family for puppies. That means they take care of the puppies until they can find a permanent home for them. There is always an adventure that happens, especially because the Petersons also have a dog of their own named Buddy and the foster puppies and Buddy don’t always get along.

I can’t wait to start reading. I hope you like this book and I especially hope you write back to me.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: