Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - FROM THE MIXED-UP FILES OF MRS. BASIL E. FRANKWEILER

Hi Book Buddies,

I finished reading this book! It has a really surprising ending. It has two surprise endings! But I won't tell you in case you are not finished reading the book.

I had a lot of favorite parts in this book. One was when they took a bath in the fountain inside the museum! That sounds like a very unusual thing to do, but fun! I also liked the part when they had to hide in the bathrooms and Jamie almost got caught by the moving men. I was scared for him. What was your favorite part?

I also liked this book because I learned a lot about Michelangelo and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I want to go back to New York City!

Time to choose a new book! What should we read next?

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: