Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sleepy Bear Reads More Dinotrain

Hi Book Buddies,

I have been sick. My nose is stuffied up and I have a cough. This is no fun! Good thing I have my books to keep me company.

Day 2 #1

 

I’m back to find out more about the dinotrain dinosaurs.They have to help the train up a hill.

 

 

 

Day 2 #2

 

They make it up the hill but then something very scary happens! The train goes down the other side of the hill – SUPER FAST!!

 

 

Day 2 #3

 

Uh Oh! Looks like the dinosaurs are going swimming. There was a big “KERSPLASH”!

 

 

 

I won’t tell you how this story ends. I hope you can read this book at home, too. But, if you really want to know, write to me and I will write back to you on my blog.

Time for me to take a nap. I hope you join me next week when I start another new book.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog! Check out mine!:)