Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sleepy Bear Reads All Aboard the Dinotrain!

Hi Book Buddies,

This week I’m reading, All Aboard the Dinotrain, by Deb Lund and illustrated by Howard Fine. I

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

I chose this book because Moosey-Moose told me about his visit to the dinosaur exhibit in Washington, DC. I also chose this book because I like trains.

 

 

 

I bet you are wondering where my other Reading Buddy is? Well, Tsavo is not feeling well. She wants to sleep. That means I get to drink my hot cocoa with goo-gobs of whippy cream! Chocolate is very dangerous for doggies to eat so I have to keep my hot cocoa away from her. Kathleen also made a scone for me to nibble on. YUM!!!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Deb Lund autographed her book for me. Thank you, Deb! Kathleen and I follow our dinodreams every day! One day, Kathleen hopes to have one of her books published, too.

 

 

 

 

Page 1

 

I like the way the author made the words rhyme. That is not easy to do and make it sound good, too. Hey, I think I made a rhyme!

 

 

These dinosaurs look friendly. The ones Moosey-Moose saw looked ferocious! I will have to share this book with Moosey-Moose when he gets home.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

WOW! This is super exciting! The dinosaurs are working extra hard. They have to keep the fire burning to make steam to make the train go.

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

The dinotrain is ready to leave! I wonder what kind of adventure they will have? I have to remember to tell Moosey-Moose about this book. He likes to go on adventures, too.

 

 

 

I hope you are enjoying this book as much as I am. Maybe Tsavo will feel better on Friday when I finish reading what happens to the dinotrain. Write to me on my blog to tell me your favorite parts.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: