Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - Book #5 - Day 6

Hi Book Buddies,

WOW! The Spiderwick Chronicles was a really fun book. I'm very curious about what might happen next. I guess I will have to read the next book in the series to find out. But first, I want to tell you about two new words. The first one is sconce on page 98 and the second one is ire on page 104. I read the picture for sconce and I think it is a light that hangs on the wall. Kathleen has two in her library at home. There is one on each side of the fireplace.

I don't know what ire means so I will have to look that one up in the dictionary.

I'm glad for Jared that his sister and brother are finally believing him that he didn't cause all the problems in the house.

Well, what should we do? Should we read the next book in the series or try something new? Let me know what you think.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy bear how are you doing? do you like sports because i do? what is your favorite sport is it soccer ball because i like soccer ball? when you were a kid what did you say you would want to be when you grew up? sinerely kareem

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear I think we should try something new

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy bear what is your favorite book you ever read? how many houses did you pick to live at? have you ever been to texes because i have it never rained when i was there at texes? how many people do you think that there are in the hole planet? how many gallixeys do you think there are? what kind of works do you have are they fancy kinds of works? sincerely Kareem