Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sleepy Bear Writes a Message In Code

Hi Book Buddies,

Remember I said I might try to write to you in code, well, here’s my message:

Dear Book Buddies,

I’m back from sunny San Diego and really missing the sun. To help cheer me up, I’ve been reading my book about codes and decoding. It’s super fun! But now I need a new book. Do you have a book recommendation for me?

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

If you are the first one to decode my message, I will send you one of my bookmarks and I will mention your first name on my blog! But first you will need permission from an  adult. Good luck!

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sleepy bear,
how our we supost to know what code it is? How will we know what thoes simbles mean?

From,Kylie
p.s thank you for coming to our class.