Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sleepy Bear Reads a New Book

Hi Book Buddies,

I am very excited because I get to read a new book! But this is not just any book. This book is the one my best friend wrote. It is called, Moosey-Moose Goes On An Adventure. That’s right. Moosey-Moose wrote a book! Well, he had a little bit of help from our reading and writing teacher, Kathleen.

Chapter 1

 

I am going to spend my afternoon in my favorite reading chair, nibbling on scones that Kathleen made and a cup of hot cocoa with goo-gobs of whippy cream.

 

 

You can read the first chapter with me. Just go to Moosey-Moose’s blog. I am going to write a comment on his blog to tell him my predictions for chapter 2. You can write to him and tell him your predictions. I know he will write back.

Your Reading Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: