Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sleepy Bear Reads A New Book–In San Diego!

 

Hi Book Buddies,

I got tired of doing all of Moosey-Moose’s chores so he could write his book. Then he left Seattle to go on vacation in sunny San Diego with my reading and writing teacher, Kathleen. I didn’t like that one bit. So, guess what I did?

I snuck on the plane with Kathleen and now guess what I’m doing?

 

So Many Books, So Little Time

I’m in San Diego at her friend’s house! First I went to a bookstore and I bought a bunch of new books. I bought 6 non-fiction books!

Now I have to choose which one to read first while I sit by the beach.

 

 

Chooses The Code Breakers

 

I think I’ll read this one first. It’s called CODE BREAKERS. It is about different kinds of codes, like Morse code and hieroglyphics. I’ll tell you more after I read the book.

 

 

 

Reading The Code Breakers

This is one of my best reading days!

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Moosey-Moose doesn’t know that I’m here, too. I think he might get mad.

 

Your Reading Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sleepybear,
I think that you sould tell moosy mose! What if they leave without you? You'd be left behind!


Love,you'r friend from mrs.Aumundsen