Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club for Girls with Mockingbird Books - New Book!

Hi Book Buddies,

Look what I'm reading! I've never read books about puppies before. This month for our book club we're reading THE PUPPY PLACE books by Ellen Miles. I have the first four books. I started reading GOLDIE yesterday. So far my favorite part is when Goldie plays with Rufus. It sounds like they are really having fun!

On page 40 when Goldie needs to stay in a crate while her owners are away reminds of Angelo, Kathleen's cat, who needs to stay in a crate for a few week because he broke his arm. The crate is really big. It used to belong to Kathleen's friends who have dogs.

I'm learning some new words in this book. So far I've learned soot on page 17 and socialization on page 43.

I can't wait to read what is your favorite PUPPY PLACE book and your favorite parts of the books.

Write soon. Your book buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: