Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sleepy Bear Visits His Friends in Los Angeles

Hi Friends,

This is a picture of me with my friends Scaredy Pup and Big Bear. They traveled from San Diego to Santa Monica beach to see Moosey-Moose and me. Remember when I called them to ask them for their recipe for brownies? Well, this time I got to see them in person! We had a lot of fun in the sunshine.


I hope they get to come visit me again but next time in Seattle!

I'm going to start my book club next.

Bye for now,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY SLEEPY-BEAR guse what on spring break. I went shopping most of the time. My sister picked out this oufit and these shoes and. I'm wearing my brouan new oufit and we went to the Ross,Kholes,walmart and it was really fun and. I got a lot of bran new stuff what did you do on spring break. I herd you went with Kathleen to Los Angeles was it fun there did you have fun there. I wish.I was you well.I have to go now is't that so sad


SINCERLY TABBY