Monday, May 2, 2011

Sleepy Bear Visits His Book Buddies

Hi Book Buddies,

I woke up early to look at my calendar for this week. I have something fun planned on Thursday.

Sleepy Bear Checks His Calendar

 

My reading and writing teacher, Kathleen, is taking me to Mrs. A’s classroom!  I’m super excited to meet my book buddies. 

Mrs. A’s students like to read a LOT! Maybe they will have a recommendation for me.  It would be super fun to read a bunch of books from one author. I can’t wait until Thursday.

Time for me to make a cup of hot cocoa with goo-gobs of whippy cream. I think I will re-read one of my favorite books.  Kathleen told me that it is okay to read books more than one time.  She said I might have missed some details the first time and it’s fun to spend time with my favorite book character friends again.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

2 comments:

Aiyah said...

sleepy bear we have a new author his name is pinkney i don't remember his last name. i can't wait till you come to my classroom. i am aiyah if you forgot,my skin color is brown i havge black hair i love pink. well got to go i am getting ready for my field trip on may the 10. got to go sleepy bear bye love your book buddie aiyah

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear,

Hi,i just wanted to know how are you doing and Mrs.Hunter too.So how is youre book club?


Sincerely,

Vy