Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sleepy Bear and the THREE LITTLE KITTENS

Hi Book Buddies,

I finished reading THREE LITTLE KITTENS by Jerry Pinkney.

Sleepy Bear and the Messy Kittens

 

My favorite part is when the kittens get their mittens messy with pie!

 


Another favorite part is the WHOLE BOOK because I like how the words rhyme. I read it out loud to Tsavo. She perked her ears up and was a very good listener.

I wonder what it would be like if I put mittens on Kathleen’s cats?

While I read this book I had a text to life connection. Kathleen likes to crochet and one time her cats got the balls of yarn and made a really big mess! Kathleen was not too happy about all the knots in her yarn.

Well, Book Buddies, time for me to choose a new book. Do you have a recommendation? I can’t wait for Moosey-Moose to finish writing his book so I can read it.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sleepy Bear.
We reconmmend these books:
Rick Roadam (author)
Stinky Cheese Man
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Leonardo the Terrible Monster
Airball
A to Z Mysteries

Well, back to class for now.
2nd Grade Book Buddies