Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sleepy Bear Answers His Mail

Hi Book Buddies,

My friends in Mrs. A.’s second grade class wrote to me so I’m going to answer all their questions.

I would love to visit you in your classroom!  I visited another elementary school all the way up north in Bellingham.  That was super fun!  I met a lot of new book buddies, too.

I like to sleep,  A LOT!  I guess that is why my name is Sleepy Bear.  But sometimes I sleep too much and I miss doing more fun things.

Uh oh!  You gave me a test question about JUNIE B. JONES AND THE STUPID SMELLY BUS.  I think Junie B. calls her teacher Mrs.  I don’t know who is her best friend.  I’ll find out today when I read some more.  Today is the first day of spring so I’m going to sit outside and read and watch Moosey-Moose get his bird feeders ready for his bird friends.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: