Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - A Visit to Mockingbird Books In Green Lake

Hi Book Buddies,

Look where I went today!

That's right, Mockingbird Books in Green Lake. I even climbed to the top of the sandwich board that stands on the sidewalk outside their door. They have a new website, too. That's where you can read about where the store is located and when they are open for book browsing. I can give you details about books in the store.

For example, Fancy Nancy has a book about cuppy cakes! Yum!! I love cuppy cakes, especially the kind with lots of whippy cream on top.


One of the best things about going to Mockingbird Books is that I get to take my time choosing which book to read. Plus, they have grownups who work there to help me decide.
Check back tomorrow to find out which one of these exciting books I chose for my book club.
Your Book Buddy,
Sleepy Bear


No comments: