Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - A BIRTHDAY FOR BEAR

Hi Book Buddies,


This is the book I chose for my book club! Some of you might remember that I read the first book about Bear. That book was called A VISITOR FOR BEAR. Both books are by Bonny Becker.
If you read the first book then you know that Bear didn't like visitors. Well, not until a mouse visited him everyday. Finally, Bear learned that he did like visitors. Well, now Bear does not like birthdays! I love birthdays, especially when there's a party with cuppy cakes with lots of whippy cream. But you already knew that about me.
I hope you join me in reading A BIRTHDAY FOR BEAR. Let's read the first chapter. Be sure to check back tomorrow and we can blog about what we read.
Happy Reading!
Your Book Buddy,
Sleepy Bear

No comments: