Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - A BIRTHDAY FOR BEAR

Hi Book Buddies,

I hope you are enjoying the story about Bear and his birthday. He doesn't seem to be in a very good mood. I love having my birthday. I wonder if Bear is lonely. What do you think?

I was spending so much time at Mockingbird Books that I needed something to nibble on. I chose a chocolate chip cookie. Yum!
Mouse is very persistent, don't you think? He never gives up. I think Bear will be happy about that, eventually.
Oh, something I really like about this book is all the words that are sounds, like whisk and slop and squidjedy. Those are my favorites. Did you know that words like that have a name? They are called onomatopoeia words.
Check back tomorrow when we find out if Bear finally lets Mouse celebrate his birthday.
Your Book Buddy,
Sleepy Bear








No comments: