Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - Day 14

Hi Boys and Girls!

Wow! We're almost finished with our book. I'm really liking it. I thought that was pretty funny, too, when Sistine tried to get Rob's rash. That was pretty silly!

No, I have not read the whole book, yet. But, maybe we can finish it this week. What do you think? What book should we read next? I'm really happy I have this book club and I'm really glad I have friends to read books with. I don't know how many people are in the book club. Some people are reading the book but they don't write to me. I wish everyone wrote to me. But, sometimes people get really busy.

Anyway, let's read chapters 15 and 16 tomorrow.

Oh, someone said my birthday is this month. I think they mean Kathleen's birthday. Her birthday is two days after Christmas! She's lucky!

Did you see Moosey-Moose's pictures of him and the reindeer? They look really cool! He got a new sweater, too!

Well, I'm going to go to sleep now. I want to make sure I get lots of sleep so I don't get sick. Lots of people are catching winter colds. OK, I'll write to you tomorrow.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sleepy-bear,

Can you tell mir.hunter that i forgot my book clud packet in my desk. And that if i can do it on wendsday when i go home. well thats all i need to say.
well i have to go. p.s i hope you have a nice day.


sincerely,


natalie