Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sleepy Bear Plays In the Snow

Hi Friends,

Did you get out in the snow? I'm glad you like our snowman. I was going to use a carrot but the snowman was too small for the carrots Kathleen had. So, we used a small binder clip for the nose, some red beads for his mouth, and teeny tiny pieces of chocolate for his eyes. Then, we used a small piece of one of Kathleen's fleecey scarfs for his neck to keep him warm. Oh, and we used twigs for his arms. I wanted a hat for him just like mine, but we didn't have one.

Hot cocoa is very yummy! I like mine with lots of whippy cream on top. Some people like tiny marshmallows. I think those are yucky.

I think I am a good cook. Kathleen liked the pie Moosey-Moose and I baked. Oh, and I made brownies with my friends in San Diego. Remember Scaredy Pup and Bear? That reminds me, I need to call them. But this time I will talk for a short time and not 3 hours! I don't want another big phone bill and then I have to wash lots of dishes again. That was not fun.

Natalie, you are very nice to help those people who got stuck in the snow. Have fun playing in the snow but be safe, too.

Happy Holidays,

Sleepy Bear

ps - Be sure to check back tomorrow for your last reading assignment for my book club. We will choose a new book soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy-bear. What do you want to be when you grow up? i want to be a teacher or a cook.


So, What did you after you did the snow man?

will i have to go.


p.s have a nice day.


sincerely,


Natalie☺☻♥♫☼

Anonymous said...

HI sleepy bear i dont have a copy of diary of a wimpy kid. I wish i did anyways i will ask somebody to borrow there copy. And diary of a wimpy kid is a good book. Next are we reading diary of a wimpy kid 2? sincerely, jagdeep

Anonymous said...

dear Sleppy bear I think that we should read the whole series and you should tell us to read the whole book toomarrow oops! I forgot to tell you my name my name i japjeet okay bye

sincerly

japjeet

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear how are you today?Did you have fun playing in the snow?Was Moosey Moose there with you if he was can you tell him I said hi and also tell him I said are you haveing fun in the snow too with sleepy bear I think playing in the snow is really fun and I think you are haveing fun in the snow too well that is all I want you to tell moosey moose and you don't have too tell moosey moose if you don't want too if you do I would be really happy if you dont its ok!Well bye for now !
sincerly,
crystal

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy bear how are you today?This is Crystal you are talking to well bye for now I hope you had fun playing in the snow my mom dose not let me play in the snow she thinks that is might slip and hurt my self well if you see moosey moose can you tell him that I said did you have fun playing in the snow with sleepy bear well you dont have too tell him that if you dont want it is ok with me but if you do that would be really great and that woukd make me very HAPPY eny way I am going to write more comments that are way way way longer then this comment this now this comment is so short i coukd read it in a flash not really but that is just a joke i cant read this short comment in a flash it would take like 2 minites to finish reading this comment and it is short i feel ashamed that i cant read this comment in a flash but i think that this is weard that i am makeing it longer every single time that i write a comment to you sleepy bear and that the only reson that i cant read this comment in a flash is becuse i keep makeing it longer and i keep talking about some thing new and that is the only reson that i cant read this comment in a flash and eny way i will be writeing to you more the you can think of and eny way did you have fun playing in the snow i wonder what it is like to play in the snow you know becuse i told you that my mom dose not let me play in the snow becuse she is woryed that i might slip blah blah blah yada yada yada and that is why i wonder what it is like playing in the snow your luky sleepy bear and eny way bye for now and remember that i will write too you back later like tomarow and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and it gose on and on you know what i mean so see u later sincerly,
crystal