Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sleepy Bear and Cinderella Smith

Hi Book Buddies,

I really like Cinderella Smith. She’s spunky! Do you remember who else is spunky? My book buddies in Mrs. A’s class and I read Junie B. Jones and I thought she was spunky, too! Junie B. Jones, not Mrs. A.

Chapter 14

 

Anyway, I’m reading chapter 14 now. It’s the part when Erin, Cinderella’s friend, meets her stepsisters for the first time.

 

 

I can’t wait to find out if they are evil stepsisters just like in the real Cinderella fairy tale story.

Don’t forget, if you live in Seattle, Stephanie Barden, the author of Cinderella Smith, is going to be at Mockingbird Books on Saturday! Maybe I’ll see you there, too.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sleepy bear how are you ? can you tell mrs hunter i say hi thank you have fun in your book club see you later bye


sincerly yesenia

Anonymous said...

hi sleepy bear how are you? Can you tell mrs hunter hi for me please? I hope you a really nice summer:)




sincerly lizbeth

Anonymous said...

hi how are you hope you are good i hope you say hi to mrs hunter for me and have a nice day enjoy the nice weather and of course summer days have a nice day good bye



sincerly jessica