Monday, December 20, 2010

Sleepy Bear Has a Visitor!

 

Sleepy Bear Reads Letter

Hi Friends,

I got a letter in the mail today.  It’s from my grandpa!  I have not heard from him in a very long time.  I thought maybe he had forgotten about me.

But he has some good news.

 

 

Grandpa Sleepy Bear's Letter

It says his rheumatoid arthritis is better.  It also says he’s coming to visit me for Christmas!!  And he arrives by train!!!  On December 22nd!!!!

 

Grandpa Sleepy Bear also sent a picture of himself.  He looks just like I remember him in my mind. 

Grandpa Sleepy Bear Headshot

I’m so super excited!!! I’d better go to the store and buy extra cocoa and whippy cream.  Oh, and I think I’ll go to the library and get lots of holiday books to read with my grandpa.  I can’t wait!

Bye for now,

Sleepy Bear

 

 

No comments: