Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - STUART LITTLE

Hello Book Buddies,

Oh boy! Stuart Little sure got himself into a predicament this time when he got stuck in the window blinds. Well, part of it was Snowball's fault. Snowball reminded me of Moosey-Moose because Moosey-Moose likes to play tricks on other people. I don't think Snowball likes Stuart. I think Snowball feels threatened by Stuart because Snowball used to be the only critter who lived with the Little family. What do you think?

I wrote down some new sticky note words, too. The first one is tartly on page 30. It means a sharp or bitter comment. Sometimes it means a food is tart like a blueberry pie without enough sugar in it. Yuck!

My second sticky note word is sloop on page 33, which means a one masted ship, which means a boat with only one sail. WOW! This is fun, learning new words.

How about we read chapters 7, 8, and 9 this week? I think we can do that. Don't forget to write sticky notes for all the tricky words and then we can share them.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there sleepy bear how are you im great but i just want to tell you that im making you a shoe and my friend might make somthing for you too and she might made you a shoe too and umm... i dont know that you like purple because im running out of yarn and my mom have to buy me a new yarn and i have to make you it, the shoe, and its kind of a little bit white so i guess i can just give you the purple shoe that made for you so godbye sleepy bear.sincerely Vy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sleepy bear.What are you doing?How are you feeling.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepybear,did you know yesterday i fell down the stairs about on the 3rd last stair steps i almost broke my knee i had to go in a weelchair for a little bit it has a bruse i don't think its gonna get worse now i'll go down slow and if people say hurry up i will just ignoremthem bye

sincerly,

isau

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear,
Did you get your notepad I gave you?
-Grace *****