Monday, November 2, 2009

Sleepy Bear Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

Wow! I have a lot of mail to answer.

Grace, thanks for letting me know what violet water is. I checked with Kathleen and she says you are right!

I have not read the book GILLY HOPKINS. But maybe I will because my friends tell me it is a super good book. Why is it so good?

Moosey-Moose started to learn how to read last year. But, he gave up before he got to chapter books. Maybe if we all encourage him, he'll try again!

Yes, I love Christmas and snow. That is my most favorite time of the year. Hey! I just looked at the calendar. It's almost winter time again! I can't wait. I hope I get to make snowmen and snow angels again.

Well, I'm going to go read some more STUART LITTLE so I can blog about it tomorrow.

Your friend,

Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear,
YOUR WELCOME! I guess it's good for me becusse i like ADVENTURES storys.

-GRACE M.