Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - NATE THE GREAT

Hi Book Buddies!

I finished reading NATE THE GREAT. It was a really fun book. I'm glad Nate the Great solved his mystery. But I don't think he liked the present he got from Rosamond. I think Nate the Great likes pancakes. What do you think?

Well, I need to choose a new book. I'm planning to go to the bookstore today. I think I will find something there. If you have suggestions, let me know. Some people have already suggested books, so I will keep those in mind when I'm shopping.

Oh, and Jason, I love my new hat! Thank you.

Your book buddy,

Sleepy Bear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear,
i dont have any suggestens,
but is it alright to give your blog address to a freind of mine?
shes super deduper nice. oh!
im going to be (or try) too be a vegitarien startng in six days...
its going to be really hard becusse
i LOVE meat. oh well,if my aunt can do it,I can do it.
OH! i think robin hood is good.
DON'T WORRY! iv'e only read half of it,and it is COOLEEO!
truley your's,

-grac(i)e

Anonymous said...

what are you gona wher for halloween

Anonymous said...

hey sleepy bear how are you are you haveing fun today where are you are you with moosey moose if you are tell him that i said hi how are you ok see you later

love
you will never know