Monday, October 12, 2009

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - NATE THE GREAT

Hi Book Buddies,

Did you find Sweden? I did. Here's a link to a map in case you need some help. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/europe/sweden/

I have read pages 1 - 17. So far I've learned where Scandinavia is on a map and where Sweden is, too. It looks really far away. Someday maybe I will visit there. But back to Nate. I'm very curious about what Rosamond lost. It sounds very peculiar. Do you know what peculiar means? That's a word I learned last year. If you don't know what it mean, try looking it up in a dictionary. If you get stuck, write to me and I will help you out.

I also think it's funny that Rosamond took her four cats with her! I live with three cats. I can't imagine what it would be like to travel with four.

Well, Nate found out what Rosamond lost but he still doesn't know where it is. I'll tell you more later in case you haven't read to page 17. I don't want to spoil it for you.

I hope you are enjoying our book club.

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi SLEePYbear how are you today are you haveing fun today are you at moosey mooses house today are you guys haveing fun if you are there im gonna see if i get the most candy >O< this hallowen say hi to moosey moose for me please bye for now

sincerly,

ISAU

Anonymous said...

hi sleepy bear how are you today are you with moosey moose if you are tell him i said hi how are you well bye for now