Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sleepy Bear's Book Club - I Can't Decide!


Hi boys and girls,


Thanks a bunch for your comments. I really like your suggestions for my book club. You know, I have never had a book club before. It's totally new for me. I still can't decide on which book to choose. So far kids have suggested Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Bud, Not Buddy, and The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. I have already read the one about Edward Tulane. A lot of my friends are reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but I have not read it yet. And Bud, Not Buddy is supposed to be really good. Somebody said it won an award, even! I was also thinking of reading The Tiger Rising. It is by the same author who wrote the Edward Tulane book.


I hope more kids write back with more suggestions. I wan to decide this week. Tell you friends to write back with suggestions.


Time for me to go back to my library. Oh, I will take a picture of my library at home so you can see where I spend a lot of my time, when I'm not writing in my blog.


Bye for now, your friend,


Sleepy Bear

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear sleepy bear, I think you should pick Tiger Risen. Because it is a very good book.I know because my 3rd grade teacher read it to my class.It is a very good book! By celina!Bi sleepy bear!

Anonymous said...

hey sleepy bear im so exsitid about your book club well by from zeena

Anonymous said...

Hi SLEEPY BEAR
I was the student who told you about bud not buddy.
I just wanted to tell you that I have a diffrent book now this book is starting to be my fave book and its tittle is ELIJAH OF BUXTON I hope you read this wonderfull book.see you later sleepy bear
sincerly, Alondra Flores

Anonymous said...

Sleepy bear how is your book club going? bi! love celina

Anonymous said...

have a good day i love you from anaiis

Anonymous said...

Sleepy Bear which book do you like beter?FROM celina

Anonymous said...

Hi sleepy-bear so i have that book that Alondra said what was it ow yah ELIJAH OF BUXTON i did not read it but i hope me and alondra can read it together.

Will i got a nother book it is called emily windsnap i like that story.

wellhave to go.P.S do you have a girl friend?

sencerly,natalie

Anonymous said...

Dear Sleepy Bear, Did you pick Diary of a Wimpy Kid? What book did you pick?If I were you I would pick Diary of a Wimpy Kid.What Did you even pick yet?

Anonymous said...

are you up answer back

Anonymous said...

Sleepy Bear what book are you going to read next?Maybe INKHEART!
My teacher is reading it to my class.I think it is a good book so far.Send back celina.

Anonymous said...

DIARY OF A WIMPY KID
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID

please i am baging you
cause i really like it
and i have read tiger
rising adios AMIGO!!!GET MONEY


SINSERELY,
Brittney

Anonymous said...

Sleepy Bear PLEASE PLEASE pick
Diary of a Wimpy Kid!I will
love it SO MUCH!:) celina lewis pick Diary of a Wimpy Kid!

Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering if you could write back to me on my last letter!!!

Anonymous said...

YOUR MY BEST BUDDY JAPJEET BEAT ME TWICE IN CHESS I BEAT HIM ONCE AND KENT BEATS EVERYBODY ITS JUST AMAZING BYE I HAVE TO GO TO RECESS FROM JAGDEEP

Anonymous said...

hi sleep brar you have a lot of books

Anonymous said...

you HAVE TIME CAT my sister likes it and have that book my sister read 3 book bye bye for now ya thats cool i like that bye bye for now =] do you know naruto (?_?)
(~_~)
( )\
/ \