Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sleepy Bear Meets Stephanie Barden, Book Author!

Hi Book Buddies,

Today was a super special day for me. I got to meet my favorite book author, Stephanie Barden! Ms. Barden had a book party at Mockingbird Books in Green Lake and I got to have my picture taken with her!

Sleepy Bear Meets the Author! April 28, 2012

 

Do you remember when Ms. Barden gave me a copy of her book to read before it was for sale? It was called, Cinderella Smith, The More the Merrier. Well, the book is now for sale in bookstores!

 

 

 

Oh, and Ms. Barden gave me a shoe to wear around my neck because Cinderella Smith is always losing her shoes and now it is like I found one of her shoes. I chose a yellow one because Kathleen, my reading and writing teacher, has yellow shoes just like this one.

Now, go ask an adult really super nicely to take you to Mockingbird Books and buy a copy of Cinderella Smith, The More the Merrier. I know you will LOVE the story as much as I did. Oh, and you don’t have to be a girl to like the story. Even boys like me really like reading about Cinderella and Charles, too.

I’m going to go read my copy of Cinderella Smith, The More the Merrier, again!

Your Book Buddy,

Sleepy Bear

No comments: